- Fall Programming 2017:
- 11/01/17 - 11/03/17 Search Strategies And Methods For Clandestine Burials / Register Now
- 12/04/17 - 12/07/17 Cold Case Homicide Investigations
- 12/04/17 - 12/06/17 Cold Case Sex Assault Investigations
- 01/29/18 - 02/02/18 Buried Body Workshop
MISSION: to work together as a consortium of cold case experts to bring awareness of, expertise in, and support for, the resolution of unsolved violent crimes. Find out more...
Partnership in Research & Training -Sheriff Chris Nocco, Pasco Sheriff Office
Community Engaged Scholarship
The Pasco Sheriff's Office has been a leader in Intelligence-led Policing, process improvement, and innovation to continually respond to new and evolving crime threats in their community. The ability to develop effective strategies to address emerging crime trends, formulate a plan, and quickly implement it has kept the agency at the forefront of policing. Speed is critical to their success, and bureaucratic processes that delay implementation are always challenged and overcome. For instance, to search for the latest investigative techniques, they routinely partner with USF to problem solve and look for new and innovative techniques to resolve complex or cold cases. The agency's appreciation for forensic research and applied science has fostered creative and forensically sound solutions to their greatest investigative challenges. Every new forensic technique discovered opens new investigative avenues and allows their forensic investigators and detectives to quickly apply in the field with future cases.
Do You Know Us?
FLORIDA COLD CASE PROJECT: NEW METHODS FOR FORENSICS AND INVESTIGATIONS INTO UNSOLVED HOMICIDES
- IFAAS is working to develop a new cold case database with GIS spatial data for analytical and investigative purposes. A preliminary pilot based on cases presented at the latest Art of Forensics event is here.
Earn a Graduate Certificate in Crime Scene Investigations for Violent Crimes – Fully online
IMPERATIVE JUSTICE: BOOT HILL BURIAL GROUND
RESEARCHING THE LIVES AND DEATHS OF CHILDREN BURIED AT THE FORMER ARTHUR G. DOZIER SCHOOL FOR BOYS
- The ways in which children experienced the criminal justice system prior to the professionalization of law enforcement criminal investigations, corrections, and juvenile justice during the mid-twentieth century was often tragic. The story of children in Florida’s correctional system is a reflection of the changing attitudes, laws, and practices towards children within these systems.
Services We Provide
More About Us
Submit a Case
Help Support Us
Signup for Human Donation Project
In the News
- The Office of Justice Programs August Press Release about USF Funding for Missing and Unidentified Persons
- Sumter Case Solved – Arrest Made
- Dozier News